Welcome one and all!
With your submissions, give me a show from your gut and your heart.
I’m listening. I’m looking.
Thank you for the work you have already put into this.
I look forward to your ideas.
Adelaide Cabaret Festival 2019
Submissions for the 2019 Adelaide Cabaret Festival are now closed. Please be advised that as a strictly curated festival, submissions are an expression of interest only – not a guarantee of selection. The 2019 Adelaide Cabaret Festival runs from 7–22 June.
Our past festival programs are available for you to peruse here. These are often a good indicator on the kinds of acts that have been chosen by Artistic Directors in the past, and can be a useful resource to reference for your own submission - although we’re always open to hearing about new ideas and acts that forge their own path.
All submissions will receive an automated email notification upon receipt by Adelaide Cabaret Festival, however only successful entries will be personally notified in December 2018. Due to the high number of submissions, we are regrettably not able to provide feedback on entries. If we require further information, we will contact you.
All submissions will require the following information in order to be considered:
- Name of artist/s or group performing and show name
- All show credits such as name of director, musical director, composer/s, etc.
- City/country of residence
- A short outline of the show being submitted – content, style, structure.
- Suggested image for show and/or images of artist/s involved.
- Relevant links, such as website, YouTube videos, etc.
- Show history/development of work – previous dates, venues, press quotes.
- If work is yet to be previewed, are you in discussions with any other venues/promoters?
- Technical information
- Contact details for one chosen representative on behalf of artist/s or group.